Monday, August 31, 2015

Dream Girl 1st September Written Episode Updates

Dream Girl 1st September Written Episode Updates


Dream Girl 1st September Written Episode Updates

The Drama DREAM GIRL Episode begins with police getting Samar for breaking tenets. Ayesha goes by and sees Samar's auto. Ayesha asks what happened. The monitor says he is plastered, and possibly he has taken medications. Ayesha requests that Samar sit, she will drive. She says he is unwell, he doesn't take drugs, possibly his medications are making him sleepy, we will take after tenets and pay the fine. The overseer approaches her for a selfie. She remains with them and they take the pic. She goes to Samar and asks is he fine. He says he took painkillers. She gets the medications bottle there and gets stunned. DREAM GIRL in Ayesha brings Samar home. Samar says I know Laxmi is alive and will return. She supposes he said right. She gets thinking in her room and Manav goes to her. 

He asks is she fine, truly sad, he was brutal on her. She says no compelling reason to say this, I know you stress for me. He says dependably. She tries concealing the tablets and he inquires as to why is she requiring this stimulant pics. She says I needn't bother with this, Samar is taking this pills. He asks what, I don't think so. DREAM GIRL in She says perhaps we got occupied and did not concentrate on him. Laxmi is nobody for me, yet Laxmi was Samar's life, we didn't think along these lines, we did botch. He says no, I identifies with him, I didn't see any change, he is not in torment. She lets him know what happened in transit. 

She says he knows not torment, he is in torment subsequent to long. She says he had a thought process that time, now he is motiveless, he just sits tight for Laxmi, we ought to give him an intention, I have arrangement, Samar is capable, he did script composing course, why don't we make him compose along Naina. DREAM GIRL in He says Naina looks like Laxmi, he can get more discouraged. She says no, I addresses therapist, he will see reality. Abhimanyu comes to meet them. 

He says Ayesha requesting that I converse with Karan, there is no new lead, its couple of days for court hearing, I was inquiring as to whether you have any uncertainty on others. The worker tells about Ayesha's drugs. Manav inquires as to why pharmaceuticals. Abhimanyu asks did her headache issue not go. DREAM GIRL in Manav asks how can he know. Abhimanyu says she had headache in lockup. She says she has no questions on anybody. Abhimanyu says I need to fathom this case. He says you asserted that I slaughtered Laxmi, you helped us a considerable measure, however I can deal with this myself, much appreciated. She goes. Abhimanyu thinks Ayesha is presumptuous or thought something new once more. 

DREAM GIRL in Samar gets eager. Manav comes to converse with him. He makes Samar giggle and apologizes to him for not understanding his torment. Manav says whats that life which neglect to circumstance, you ought to battle back, we feel you ought to take a shot at script with Naina. Samar giggles and says she as of now feels I m after her, now she will beat me with her stick. Manav says she additionally needs an aide. Samar says fine. 

DREAM GIRL in Laxmi tells Karan that she can't do this, she can't be an outsider infront of Samar consistently. Karan says you can't move back. She says this is intense. He asks how did Samar consent to this. Karan says Ayesha would have persuaded him, on the off chance that you can't, her uncertainty will make certain, when you converse with Samar, see and converse with him as Naina. He approaches her to get ready for tomorrow. She gets stressed. 

Its morning, Laxmi comes to Navrang and requests that somebody take her to essayist's room. DREAM GIRL in Ayesha says I m there to help you, did you not get your sustenance wicker container, hold my hand, I will take you to your destination, vermin control is going ahead in author's room, so I inspired you to garden today. She says Samar Sareen will be going along with you from today to help you, and grins. 

Precap: 

Laxmi requests that Samar read couple of scenes. Ayesha grins. Ayesha tells Samar that Atul is utilizing Naina, as she is visually impaired. Samar gets furious seeing Atul holding Naina.

Dailymotion Video

No comments:

Post a Comment